3.08.2009

pre-spring break

Well, we're at my favorite time of year, at least with Savannah. It is that special time where things start looking better all around, right before mother nature vomits its sick, overpowering, and generally nauseating reproductive organisms known as pollen everywhere.

This natural renaissance tends to make everyone in a better mood, granted it is short lived. Soon the sweltering heat will come and make us all want to die, but until then I'll settle for the weather.

I took a walk the other day realizing I needed a mental break from all the jazz that is the "review". I brought my camera along with me hoping to make some pictures, yet everything wound up looking touristy. While photographing, I realized that this past project was so ridiculously controlled that i needed to break out of it for a while. I attempted to do some hip shots of all the random annoying people I found, but I had my ISO set way too slow and most of the images wound up being blurry.





I found it kind of funny how I somehow managed to gravitate towards garbage cans. I wonder what kind of psycho-analytical bullshit you could pull from that.


Oh and before I go...
here's one for all the ladies



yeah that's right. start aww'ing.


cheers,
-tony

1 comment:

  1. I would only AWWWW if it was a baby giraffe playing with guinea pigs. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete