3.28.2009

Reasons why I hate the mechanic

- Generally speaking, they are all condescending
- No matter how well I describe what is going on with my truck, they stare at me like I have no idea what I'm talking about and always have a hint of disbelief in their eyes.
- Every time I go there, my truck magically stops acting up.
- The simplest repairs always cost way too much due to the "complexity" of the part.
- The labor aspect is almost always doubled then the price value of the part replaced. (this one i'm somewhat ok with, due to the fac tthat they work their ass off to do it. but still. if it only takes a half hour, i don't want to pay 400 dollars)
- The moment I leave, something else goes wrong
- They always make it sound like I'm wasting their time.
- Yes, it rattles. I don't know why. That's why I brought it to you. I don't need you to tell me that there is a "rattle" you noticed after 3 hours of inspecting it for that exact reason.
- Even if the problem gets fixed, I usually leave in a bad mood.


And that's why I don't want to go take my truck to get its breaks fixed next week.
the end.

1 comment:

  1. who doesn't hate the mechanic? I can't recall ever hearing someone say "I WENT TO THE MECHANIC TODAY ::huge smiles::"

    ReplyDelete